Please send the following items with your child on the first day of Summer Learning Program.
Notebooks and folders need to be color coordinated to help with organization skills. For example, a reading folder and notebook should both be yellow.
• 5 Three prong two-pocket plastic folders: labeled “Math”, labeled “Reading”, labeled “Writing”, a RED folder labeled “A-Book”, one extra
• 4 Wide-ruled spiral bound notebooks: one labeled “Math”, one labeled “Reading”, one labeled “Writing”, one extra
• 1 Three-inch three-ring binder labeled “Writing Binder”
• 1 Three- ring zipper pencil pouch
• 1 Highlighter
• Wooden pencils (preferably Ticonderoga pencils)
• Pink Pearl erasers
Any additional items specific a teacher or class will be requested via email from your child's teacher.